Queen Bees Oil - Queen Bee's Oil Will Sting You Watch Out!

Nov 24, 2010
review #208606

Watch your wallet with the bait and switch tactics of the Queen Bee's Oil Company of Norwich.The Bee's Owner is a former employee of another Rip Off local oil company which will leave you with bunk low grade oil which will clog your furnace and make Queen Bee more honey for her hive with every gallon sold.

Queen Bee's unethical experience in the deceptive pricing of raising the price per gallon after hours to hide her service charges ranks the Bee next to the Bernie's Fuel Oil in the next big oil rip off newspaper headline. If you want the lowest price and the best oil from Hess then ask as I do everytime I call around.

I found that only Anytime Fuel Oil, they wrote the book on discount oil pricing was the only company that gives you the whole truth, no teaser specials or gimmicks.Anytime Fuel Oil will delivery as low as 25 gallons with no hidden charges and you'll never get stung as you are with Queen Bee's Oil.

63b42ec
1.2
Had an experience with Queen Bees Oil?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
udoneit

Jun 17, 2013

this company (driver) broke our gazing ball, but said a wild animan dit it. sad to say but he is a liar and you know what goes with a liar.

Furious!

Mar 16, 2012

Queen Bee will promise you the world, then ***! I was quoted a very reasonable price for 75 gallons and same-day delivery, but received a phone call about an hour later telling me that they quoted me the wrong price, the minimum was now 100 gallons, and they wouldn't be able to deliver for 3 days. When I told them I wanted what I was promised, the girl who took my order told me that I was remembering the conversation wrong, and when I asked if she was calling me a liar, she put me on the phone with the manager, who was rude, sarcastic, and hung up on me. This company is a joke. Don't be sucked in by low prices and minimums! Queen Bee is without a doubt the most pathetic excuse for an oil company I have ever dealt with!

MKR

Jan 20, 2012

Hmm, had great service- until I called on Tuesday or a Friday delivery was told cant place order until Friday-Placed order on Thursday- or a riday 10am delivery in my area- called at 11:30am- have not seen anyone- called office- was told i would get a call back- now 12:30pm and no return call or Oil- hope I am not without a delivery-

joe

Nov 19, 2011

If you don't know that Anytime is run by Jeff who ran Bernies. If you pay by credit card he used to charge a whooping fee. I have always had good service with Advanced heating oil out of Salem.

Jeff Suntup

May 05, 2011

Anytime Fuel Oil would like to apology for any dissatisfactions with our service to you. As for the CASH is King issue Anytime Fuel Oil is one of the newest oil businesses (1st started delivering oil September 2010) in the area. Anytime Fuel Oil does not make an extra $.50 (fifty cents) or more per gallon profit like many other longtime area oil companies have been for decades. I assure you these other oil companies will never beat Anytime Fuel Oil’s daily low cash price. Anytime Fuel Oil does accept credit cards and approved checks but the competing other area oil companies inflate the price you pay per gallon simply by offering credit card and check prices, budget plans, automatic & full service, gap, cap, pre-buy, and service programs, which always cost you more money.

Anytime Fuel Oil encourages every customer to save as much as possible on every gallon by paying cash. With cash payment then, the customer must be present and this insures they get every gallon they pay for which is not the case when you purchase from the competing other oil companies in the area, and you pay by budget plans, automatic & full service, gap, cap, pre-buy, and service programs were driver thief, short changing, incorrect pricing and fraud is possible. Why should any oil consumer take a chance of any level of fraud? Pay cash, get the lowest price, and buy fuel oil like you buy gasoline for the car is the only way to avoid getting ripped off. Buy from Anytime
... Show more

jenelle

Mar 28, 2011

Some one from Anytime fuel def wrote this. I called both places and Queen Bee was cheaper and thier min was 75 gals. When I called Anytime thier min was 125 and if I wanted any less it was 10 cents more per gal. The woman was also pushy and when I gave her my quote from Queen Bee's she said she doesn't know how they could stay in bussiness for that price. My oil is gettin delivered tomorrow so I'll see how it gos but so far I'm satisfied and would call them again.

vicky wagner

Feb 15, 2011 Oak Creek, Colorado

Never has a issue. However, the phone is not always manned.The service tech that cleaned my boiler was professional and courtious (Josh)

Hilary

Jan 20, 2011

On Christmas Eve day about 1p after being told by NDO that I had to call back on Monday to place an order, I tried Queen Bee. They couldn't have been more helpful. When the delivery was going to be delayed because of the storm, I was notified and the oil came when promised the next day!This time, I didn't even think of calling any other companies. Queen Bee has be great and I plan on continuing to use them!!

Thanks Queen Bee for the great service!!!

Thom

Jan 18, 2011

Obviously, anytime oil is scared and decided to write a negative review. The only problem I've ever had with Queen Bee is that the first time out, the driver couldn't find my house - but that's probably because we were scheduled late and my road isn't very well lit, so he couldn't see the number. So, he called, and I went outside - problem solved. Good pricing, good service, and I haven't had any problems with the oil.

Michelle

Dec 04, 2010

I had a great first-time experience today with Queen Bee's Oil. They were professional, speedy, polite, great customer service- both on the phone and in person. And, the price was right. I agree with an earlier review, that someone from a competing company must have written that negative 'sting you watch out' review. No complaints here either, only great impressions and much appreciation!!

Resident

Nov 28, 2010

Price was right , timing couldn't have been better.
No complaints here.

ex employee

Nov 27, 2010

I think Queen Bee oil is a beneficial and well credited new company. Their service has been great and boo to NDO!!!

funny

Nov 24, 2010

Wow sounds like someone from anytime fuel wrote this one.

×
You were reading a complaint about Queen Bees Oil.
Filing a new complaint about
×