Queen Bees Oil - Queen Bee's Oil Will Sting You Watch Out!
Watch your wallet with the bait and switch tactics of the Queen Bee's Oil Company of Norwich.The Bee's Owner is a former employee of another Rip Off local oil company which will leave you with bunk low grade oil which will clog your furnace and make Queen Bee more honey for her hive with every gallon sold.
Queen Bee's unethical experience in the deceptive pricing of raising the price per gallon after hours to hide her service charges ranks the Bee next to the Bernie's Fuel Oil in the next big oil rip off newspaper headline. If you want the lowest price and the best oil from Hess then ask as I do everytime I call around.
I found that only Anytime Fuel Oil, they wrote the book on discount oil pricing was the only company that gives you the whole truth, no teaser specials or gimmicks.Anytime Fuel Oil will delivery as low as 25 gallons with no hidden charges and you'll never get stung as you are with Queen Bee's Oil.review #208606
You may also like
- "I purchased a hub assembly from NAPA online. The part is stated to fit a 2011 Hyundai Elantra. The part does not fit. It is listed wrong. I verified this..."
- "Try buying a car from Carmax who "Claims" they do quality certified inspection on their cars before they sale them, and they let you go off the lot with a..."
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "Yesterday I received my BIG LOTS Buzz Club online sales ad. They advertised and showed a picture of a reindeer door . the ad reads, " assorted Christmas textiles,..."
- "ALmost 2 years ago I purchased some Natura paint from Benjamin Moore. It was advertised as no voc and no odor. Right. Not only was it toxic and..."
- "I HAD MY 96 DODGE RAM VAN 250 BREAK DOWN IN MOURBERN FLORIDA .IT COST ME AT THE AAMCO THERE 2500 DOLLARS TO REBUILD MY TRANS IN ORDER TO GET..."
- "I booked a flight FOR 7/12/2015 and it confirmed for 12/7/2015. Edreams wouldn't help me with their "computer glitch" saying I did it wrong. I went back..."
- "As a young person, I've had friends and family come up to me and push these "businesses" as a way to make money. (I grew up working fast food to..."
- "I brought the sofa from Ashley furniture store 2 years ago which is very bad condition right now. I brought the warranty for $499 for 5 years so I called..."