Watch your wallet with the bait and switch tactics of the Queen Bee's Oil Company of Norwich.The Bee's Owner is a former employee of another Rip Off local oil company which will leave you with bunk low grade oil which will clog your furnace and make Queen Bee more honey for her hive with every gallon sold.

Queen Bee's unethical experience in the deceptive pricing of raising the price per gallon after hours to hide her service charges ranks the Bee next to the Bernie's Fuel Oil in the next big oil rip off newspaper headline. If you want the lowest price and the best oil from Hess then ask as I do everytime I call around.

I found that only Anytime Fuel Oil, they wrote the book on discount oil pricing was the only company that gives you the whole truth, no teaser specials or gimmicks.Anytime Fuel Oil will delivery as low as 25 gallons with no hidden charges and you'll never get stung as you are with Queen Bee's Oil.

Had an Experience with Queen Bees Oil?

Comments

this company (driver) broke our gazing ball, but said a wild animan dit it. sad to say but he is a liar and you know what goes with a liar.

Queen Bee will promise you the world, then ***!I was quoted a very reasonable price for 75 gallons and same-day delivery, but received a phone call about an hour later telling me that they quoted me the wrong price, the minimum was now 100 gallons, and they wouldn't be able to deliver for 3 days.

When I told them I wanted what I was promised, the girl who took my order told me that I was remembering the conversation wrong, and when I asked if she was calling me a liar, she put me on the phone with the manager, who was rude, sarcastic, and hung up on me. This company is a joke.

Don't be sucked in by low prices and minimums!Queen Bee is without a doubt the most pathetic excuse for an oil company I have ever dealt with!

Hmm, had great service- until I called on Tuesday or a Friday delivery was told cant place order until Friday-Placed order on Thursday- or a riday 10am delivery in my area- called at 11:30am- have not seen anyone- called office- was told i would get a call back- now 12:30pm and no return call or Oil- hope I am not without a delivery-

If you don't know that Anytime is run by Jeff who ran Bernies. If you pay by credit card he used to charge a whooping fee. I have always had good service with Advanced heating oil out of Salem.

Jeff Suntup

Anytime Fuel Oil would like to apology for any dissatisfactions with our service to you. As for the CASH is King issue Anytime Fuel Oil is one of the newest oil businesses (1st started delivering oil September 2010) in the area. Anytime Fuel Oil does not make an extra $.50 (fifty cents) or more per gallon profit like many other longtime area oil companies have been for decades. I assure you these other oil companies will never beat Anytime Fuel Oil’s daily low cash price. Anytime Fuel Oil does accept credit cards and approved checks but the competing other area oil companies inflate the price you pay per gallon simply by offering credit card and check prices, budget plans, automatic & full service, gap, cap, pre-buy, and service programs, which always cost you more money.

Anytime Fuel Oil encourages every customer to save as much as possible on every gallon by paying cash. With cash payment then, the customer must be present and this insures they get every gallon they pay for which is not the case when you purchase from the competing other oil companies in the area, and you pay by budget plans, automatic & full service, gap, cap, pre-buy, and service programs were driver thief, short changing, incorrect pricing and fraud is possible. Why should any oil consumer take a chance of any level of fraud? Pay cash, get the lowest price, and buy fuel oil like you buy gasoline for the car is the only way to avoid getting ripped off. Buy from Anytime Fuel Oil – call...

I will agree that our employees and the cash issue has created some new realms of employee problems concerning how to count money and the knowledge of how to use a calculator properly, or expressing the Anytime Fuel Oil program’s actual money saving differences to the customer. I ask you to be patient with Anytime Fuel Oil as we are continuing and committed to educating the former other area oil companies’ “drop and go” oil delivery driver who is use to never seeing you. To Anytime Fuel Oil’s program: to now meet you, answer your questions and to shake your hand and say thank you. If there are ever any questions, concerns, or suggestions please do not hesitate to call 860-447-3835 anytime as ask for Lily.

Dear Groton Customer, of course Anytime Fuel Oil will assist anyone anytime when they are in need of heat. As with most oil companies, the deliveryman is only a truck driver, and may have safety concerns in restarting your furnace. It is Anytime Fuel Oil’s policy to have the deliveryman refer you to a Connecticut Licensed Furnace Repairman when there may be safety concerns. It is unfortunate to hear that other oil companies like Queen Bee do not share these common sense safety concerns in light of the possibilities of carbon monoxide poisoning or worst. If at anytime you or any customer ever has any problems with the staff of Anytime Fuel Oil. Then, please do not hesitate to call 860-447-FUEL immediately and ask for Lilly and she will always assist you. Safety is always our first concern at Anytime Fuel Oil and again we sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

OUT OF OIL? 5 GALLON CAN PICK UP IS AVAILABLE SO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY EXTRA FOR THAT AFTER HOUR DELIVERY OR 5 GALLON FUEL OIL CAN PICK-UP ALLOWS YOU TO SPEND LESS AND STILL STAY WARM OR HAVE HOT WATER WITHOUT THE NEED OF KEEPONG YOUR TANK FULL OF OIL. JUST CALL 860-447-FUEL

Some one from Anytime fuel def wrote this.I called both places and Queen Bee was cheaper and thier min was 75 gals.

When I called Anytime thier min was 125 and if I wanted any less it was 10 cents more per gal.

The woman was also pushy and when I gave her my quote from Queen Bee's she said she doesn't know how they could stay in bussiness for that price.My oil is gettin delivered tomorrow so I'll see how it gos but so far I'm satisfied and would call them again.

Oak Creek, Colorado, United States #249125

Never has a issue. However, the phone is not always manned.The service tech that cleaned my boiler was professional and courtious (Josh)

On Christmas Eve day about 1p after being told by NDO that I had to call back on Monday to place an order, I tried Queen Bee.They couldn't have been more helpful.

When the delivery was going to be delayed because of the storm, I was notified and the oil came when promised the next day!This time, I didn't even think of calling any other companies.Queen Bee has be great and I plan on continuing to use them!!

Thanks Queen Bee for the great service!!!

Obviously, anytime oil is scared and decided to write a negative review.The only problem I've ever had with Queen Bee is that the first time out, the driver couldn't find my house - but that's probably because we were scheduled late and my road isn't very well lit, so he couldn't see the number.

So, he called, and I went outside - problem solved.Good pricing, good service, and I haven't had any problems with the oil.

I had a great first-time experience today with Queen Bee's Oil.They were professional, speedy, polite, great customer service- both on the phone and in person.

And, the price was right.

I agree with an earlier review, that someone from a competing company must have written that negative 'sting you watch out' review.No complaints here either, only great impressions and much appreciation!!